Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Why Do I Thrive?

Image Source: freedigitalphotos.net

Why do I thrive in this idiotic and corrupt society? Why do I put up with idiots who set cats on fire and people who blow themselves up?

Why not?

Here's my life, and I'm going to make the best of it. It's a shame how this world works, with overzealous people and fat cats controlling the rest of the population. The way it functions is out of my reach, but I have control over my own actions and the consequences they cause.

My life has already been elevated to exciting and awesome moments, and I've also experienced depressing and unfortunate times. As I go down the road, I'm sure I'll see more good and bad things in life, but hell, if I can't control them, then I won't worry about them. Instead, I'll just once again experience them and try my best to make the most out of any situation.

In my opinion, people take it too seriously, over-thinking and getting mad about things that really shouldn't be worth getting red-faced for.

Here's my personal blog, made just for you to follow my life. I plan to have fun with this blog, from spurning some debates about society to the latest funny cat video I found. Life wouldn't be worth living if it wasn't fun, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment